Toddler & Baby Shoe Size Guide
Every child developes at his or her own pace and therefore we cannot say that a baby aged between 6-12 months will fit into a particular size. The fact that baby shoes are labeled with age specific sizes is A GUIDE ONLY. We highly recommend that you measure your child's feet each time you purchase shoes for them. We have had some fun while measuring our babies feet, he does make a game out of most things we do with him though!
Some simple steps to measuring your child's feet and accertaining their shoe size:
1. It is important to measure both feet, as it is not uncommon for one foot to be longer than the other.
2. Measure your child's feet with socks on, if they will be wearing socks on a normal basis.
3. Place a sheet of paper on the floor and have you child stand on the paper.
4. Gently press down on your child's foot.
5. Mark the heal and toes with pencil or pen.
6. Now you can measure the foot length.
7. Take the largest measurement and add 1cm to allow for proper growth and development. (eg. if your child's longest foot length is 12cm you would purchase a shoe with 13cm sole length.
You will notice that on all of our product pages there is a Size Chart tab in the lower half of the page, it is important that you review this size chart tab on the same page as the shoes you are looking to purchase as these are specific to that pair of shoes.
Remember, if in doubt, we are here to help you with any questions you have. Here is a link to our easy to use contact form.