Shipping & Delivery
- Baby Bootique use Australia Post to send all orders, domestic and international. It is our priority to make delivery of your order as prompt as possible. Shipping costs are displayed at the checkout phase of the ordering process and added into the total cost prior to completing the checkout procedure.
Any orders being shipped within Australia that are less than $100 in value are charged a flat fee of $7.50 for regular trackable postage and $9.50 for express postage. For any orders within Australia above the value of $100 the shipping is free.
We offer Flat rate postage of $15 to New Zealand via Express Courier.
Please note: from time to time Baby Bootique will offer promotions including FREE standard shipping for all Australian orders.
Please be aware that we are out of the next day delivery service unless you are in Victoria so express may take up to 2 days and not be next day.
Estimates for shipping are also available within the shopping cart page, requiring the user to enter the destination country and post code and clicking the update button. In order to prevent fraudulent credit card use Baby Bootique require the credit card billing address to be supplied at point of purchase. Baby Bootique gives you the opportunity to specify a separate shipping address, if required.
Subject to payment, Baby Bootique accepts responsibility for property and risk in the goods until delivery of the goods to your nominated shipping address. All orders are dispatched Mon-Fri. Baby Bootique ships goods within 24 hours of receipt of payment and within 48 hours during Sale periods. For same day dispatch order cut off time is 11:30am. Time taken due to bank transfers may vary.
Returns & Replacements
- Baby Bootique is committed to providing you with high quality and stylish products. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase we will gladly exchange items or refund the product purchase price within 14 days of the purchase date. Please contact us; firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving your purchase to receive a return authorisation. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you need to exchange your purchase here are some easy steps to follow:
- 1.Please email email@example.com advising us that you will be returning the shoe/shoes and if you will be re-ordering or returning them for a refund.
- 2.Make a new order for the correct size and item.
- 3.Return the original order with a note stating what you are doing.
Return them to the address below
PO Box 943
- 4.We will refund you with postage costs if you re-order. If you are returning for a refund and don't re-order for an exchange then postage costs will not be refunded from your order.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
No credit is given for lost return packages. We do strongly recommend that you use a shipper with a traceable shipping method as we cannot be held responsible for damaged or lost return packages.
No refund is given for items on sale or during a sale unless the product is deemed faulty. If you ordered the wrong size or changed your mind an exchange is the only option in this circumstance(with postage costs covered by the customer).
Privacy & Security
- Your information is protected by SSL with an encryption key length of 256 bits (high grade encryption AES-256 256 Bit). Baby Bootique is committed to protecting your privacy. We do not sell, rent or share personally identifiable information.
Collection of your personal information
Baby Bootique automatically collects the IP address, domain name, access times and reffering websites of visitors to our Web page, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as review information and/or site registrations, name and address, telephone number, fax number. Baby Bootique encourages you to review the privacy statements of Web sites you choose to link to from Baby Bootique so that you can understand how those Web sites collect, use and share your information.
Use of your personal information
The information Baby Bootique collects is: (a) used to operate Baby Bootique and provide the services you have requested; (b) used for internal review; (c) used to improve the content of our Web page; (d) used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site; (e) used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes. Baby Bootique will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Baby Bootique or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Baby Bootique; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Baby Bootique, or the public.
Baby Bootique secures your personal information from unauthorized use, access or disclosure.
From time to time, Baby Bootique may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future Baby Bootique will post the policy changes to the Baby Bootique web site to notify you of these changes and will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
Pricing & Payment
- All transactions are processed in AUD (Australian dollars). All prices displayed are inclusive of GST (Australian good & services tax). If you are purchasing from outside of Australia, GST will be removed at checkout. Any local taxes, tariffs or charges charged on goods by local authorities at delivery outside of Australia are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- We do our very best to keep our website to to date with stock availability. If a particular design you would like is unavailable, or out of stock please contact us so that you can be the first to know when it is back in stock.
- All information contained within this website has been provided for your convenience. To the best of our knowledge all the information on this website is accurate. However, no warranty is made as to the accuracy or reliability of links and associated information related to external websites (third-party information) and Baby Bootique disclaims all liability and responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by any recipient through relying on such third-party information.
- Baby Bootique is based in Melbourne, Australia and the use of this site is governed by the laws of the state of Victoria. Any legal proceedings arising as a result of using this website or liaising with will take place in the law courts of the state of Victoria.
- We reserve the right to make any changes, modifications, additions, deletions or corrections at any time without prior notice.